You are here > Home > CABIN CREW TRAINING > CONVERSION > Boeing 737, BAe 146, MD-80
Boeing 737, BAe 146, MD-80
This course is designed for Cabin Crew only.
The aim of the Conversion Training is to train Cabin Crew to perform as Cabin Attendants according to EU OPS 1.1010.
- Aircraft construction and equipment
- Aircraft systems
- Aircraft emergency items and equipment. Evacuation devices
- Visiting B 737 or BAe 146 or MD 80 aircraft and familiarization with cabin and emergency equipment
- Safety and emergency procedures
- Mock-up practical training
- Water survival training
- Written test
Aircraft Field Visit, Group Work, Cabin Emergency Evacuation Trainer, Fire Fighting Trainer (optional), Swimming Pool
Instruction, Video TV, Power Point Presentations, Handouts, Lectures, Group Work